Saturday, February 25, 2012
Arts Notebook - February 25th, 2012
This weekend's edition features:
- Director David di Giovanni, and Amy Kitz of 'The Map Project', at MainLine, March 2nd.
- Byron Toben, producer of 'The Amazing Life of Paul Robeson' March 1st.
- Director Graham McClaren, of "Three Sixty" presented by the Nat'l. Theatre School, February 28th - March 3rd.
- Oscar preview & predictions. The 84th annual Academy Awards, Sunday, February 26th.
- Davyn’s B-days; Theatre, Cultural & Entertainment reviews & previews; R C-V / ANB updates.
All this and more coming up on this special 'count down to the Oscars' weekend edition of Arts Notebook