Saturday, December 10, 2011
Arts Notebook - December 10th, 2011
This weekend's edition features:
- The National Theatre School of Canada production of “EVERYTHING IN THE GARDEN” by Edward Albee. December 13 to 17, 2011, at the Hydro-Québec Studio (Monument-National).
- Chad Dembski, director of "Utopia, est-ce possible?" at Studio 303.
- Joseph Shragge, the playwright of “Vertip” in Urban Tales, at Centaur Theatre to December 17th.
- Andrew Shaver, Artistic Director of SideMart Grocery, celebrating their 5th anniversary with the production “Whiteman's Whiskey Comedy Revue : One of Everything for the Boys!”, at MainLine December 7-18.
- Theatre previews & reviews, and birthday wishes from Davyn.
All this and more coming up on this weekend's edition of Arts Notebook